23 March 2010

Badskin's Grizzly Totem Defiles Humanity

Tragic murder of prominent Ashpypole resident

Respected Ashpypole family-man Mohammed Feyrouz has been captured and brutally sacrificed by Badskins who have displayed his decapitated corpse as a warning to hivers.

Mr. Feyrouz was taken prisoner by Badskin insurgents two days ago only to be discovered yesterday morning tied to a stake driven into the dust outside the town gates. Sickeningly, his head had been severed and replaced with that of a giant hive rat.

His widow and leader of the Majjanan Jinn, Lilliath Le Ferracha Feyrouz, better known as Butterfly Lil', and son Abdelrazaq, are left distraught at the loss of a beloved family member and prominent figure of Hexad VI. Despite high emotions Butterfly Lil' has shown restraint in dealing with a juvenile Badskin who was captured during the same confrontation in which Mr. Feyrouz was abducted,

"Obviously, my heart tells me that I should slit his throat and gut him, but I know that the only way the people of Ashpypole and the entirity of Hexad VI can be safe is if this insurgency is brought to an end. This little s*** could be the vital link to tracking the others down, and then we will slaughter them all. It is important to me that something like this cannot happen to any other family."

The incident has forced the Guilders Association to officially declare the precense of Badskins in the Hexad VI region, and they have confirmed that arrangemets have already been made for the prisoner to be taken for interrogation at an undisclosed location.

Ashpypole Guilder Desilvo has again tried to calm residents who have begun a campaign to ramp up security around the settlement,

"Firstly, to whoever spayed 'Ezequiel Squat-f*****' on my garage door, I will find out where you live. With regards the death of my dear friend Mr. Feyouz, I can only express my deepest condolences to the family, and ensure residents that partly thanks to the valiant efforts of Mrs. Feyrouz and the Majjanan Jinn in capturing one of the renegades, I am more confident than ever that there need be no concern over security surrounding the settlement. After all, I live here too."

Despite Mr. Desilvo's words, local opinion seems much unchanged if not increasing in intensity against the Guilds apparent inaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment